- LIMB PRESERVATION: Awaken the wound for proper healing with MEDIHONEY - 17 November 2015
- View latest TCC-EZ Webinar: The TCC-EZ® Healing Chamber - 9 October 2015
- BIOGUARD® Power Webinar Episode 2: Do Chronic Venous Leg Ulcers (VLUs) challenge you and your patients? - 18 August 2015
- Harnessing MEDIHONEY® to Heal Lower Extremity Diabetic and Venous Leg Ulcers - 29 July 2015
- MEDIHONEY® Episode 9: Challenged with Dehisced Surgical Wounds? - 25 June 2015
A Tissue Regeneration Company
Derma Sciences is a Tissue Regeneration Company at the forefront of research and innovation for the management of acute and chronic wounds, and burns. The products we bring to the market are in the best tradition of evidence-based medicine helping clinicians, around the world, improve clinical outcomes.
With you in mind, our portfolio has grown to provide clinicians with solutions to assist with tissue regeneration - from the start of a wound through to wound closure. From MEDIHONEY®, to XTRASORB®, to BIOGUARD®,ALGICELL® Ag and TCC-EZ®, our intelligent, evidence-based products help to advance healing for patients suffering from complex chronic or acute wounds ...read more
Health Care Professionals
Extensive Library of On-Demand Learning
Featured Product Info
A fish rots from the head, but the NHS may be rotting from the feet. Podiatry is not up there in the headlines, yet what’s going on in that unglamorous zone is an alarming microcosm of the downward path of the health service. This is a story of the NHS in England in retreat and the private sector filling the vacuum.
You know the big picture from the ever-worsening monthly figures: deteriorating A&E, ambulance and operation waiting times, and a steep rise in bed-blocking. As debts pass £2.5bn, the NHS feels the tightening financial tourniquet.